At the beginning of each month we do a Denver Real Estate Market Report. Enjoy our report for April 2017 and please let us know if you have any questions. We email this market infographic report out each month, to get on that email list please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added.
Key Takeaways for April 2017:
- $487,974 is a new record high for the average sold price of single-family home
- 5,361 active listings were on the market at the end of April for all of Denver Metro. This includes the 11 counties of Denver metro area: Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Ddenver, Douglas, Elbert, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park
- This was an 8.94 percent jump from the month prior: March 2017 had 4,921 active listings
- 4,389 homes sold in April 2017 in the Denver metro area
- This was a -7.39 percent from the month prior, March 2017
- March 2017 had 4,739 homes sell
- 6,574 new listings went on the market for the month
- March 2017 had a slightly higher number of 6,812 new homes go on the market for the 11 county area
Read Denver Metro Association of Realtor's full report on April Real Estate trends and statistics in Denver here.
And as always, please let us know if you have any questions!