Let us set the scene: You’re an avid sports fan, all of your fantasy teams are doing well, and you need somewhere to watch multiple games at the same time. So you panic Google “best sports bars near me.”Luckily for you, you stumble across this post and immediately feel your stress headache ease up.
Creepy how spot on that was, isn’t it?
We did our research so you don’t have to, check out the top rated bars in Denver and surrounding areas!
Society Sports and Spirits
1434 Blake St., Denver, CO 80202
What people are loving:
- All TV Sports Packages
- Game Day Food + Snacks
- Beer, Cocktails, and more!
Special Note: You can Schedule group reservations and schedule private parties!
The Sportsbook Bar & Grill
What makes them stand out:
- Not limited to the NFL or NHL, they play whatever you ask for!
- Games AND Jukebox
- Uses SuperBook Sports for some friendly competition, with opportunities to bet on your favorite teams!
Cool feature: When booking for a private room, you’ll have a private bar, fireplace, TVs, all to emulate the comforts of your home.
Tom’s Watch Bar
1601 19th St., Suite 101, Denver, CO 80202
People love this spot because:
- Tom’s Fan Club (customer rewards system, $1 drink if you sign up, birthday specials)
- Every NFL and College game played, every week
- They offer a Full Calendar on their website
- Want to play rather than just watch? Grab one of their Top Golf Swing Suites!
Special Note: This is more than your standard bar, there’s an AC Golden Tank Room – bringing a brewery to you!
Try one, or all three! Either way, we hope this concise list covers your “best sports bars near me” search.
Bar isn’t your scene? Check out the Opening Dates for the 2023-2024 Ski Season!